We Thrive. Because you CARE.
1. Provide educational resources for the adults and children living on Dodi Island.
2. Implement and support health care projects which aim to treat and prevent illness.
3. Encourage development and self-sustainability.
- To build and maintain a primary school that will qualify to be adopted by the Ghanaian Education Service by the end of 2017. Once the GES adopt the school it will be self-sustaining
- To help improve standards of education and support the teachers
- To build a new toilet block
- To link students and the community to the local Health clinic at Dodi town so that they can provide education in health care and disease prevention in order to reduce the occurrence of malaria and waterborne diseases.
- Two clean drinking water boreholes were drilled in 2016.
- We have raised awareness of the causes of diseases. The community use mosquito nets and water purifying tablets for water not sourced from the boreholes. There are regular visits by healthcare workers and diseases are in decline.